Given the current climate we think the time has come for us to curtail Grosmont Events for the time being. 

Looking at the calendar, we have:

a planning meeting for VE day on Monday 23rd
Grosmont Events committee meetings on 17th April & 22nd May 
Easter Egg Hunt on 11th April 
Quiz on 18th April 
VE day on the 8th May 
the Summer Castle event in June.

Unfortunately I think we have to cancel/postpone all of these until further notice.

Obviously things are very fluid at the moment and if the situation changes we can have a re-think, but what ever happens we’re going to plan a HUMDINGER of a party when this is all over.

From the Grosmont Events Team

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.