GROSMONT COMMUNITY COUNCIL
CYNGOR CYMUNED GROSMONT
7th October 2022
You are invited to attend a General Meeting of the Grosmont Community Council to be held on Wednesday 12th October 2022 at 7:00 pm. At the time of writing this Agenda, I am anticipating that the meeting will be via Zoom, but I will confirm that early next week.
I would remind you that the Council will meet at 6:30 p.m. to interview any candidates for co-option to the Council to take the place of Councillor Daisy Learmond.
- To accept apologies for absence
- To disclose personal and pecuniary interests in items of business listed below
- To consider and confirm appointment of a co-opted Councillor, who will then join the meeting in that capacity
- Public Forum – (The meeting will be suspended to permit the Public Forum – 10 minutes only and each participant limited to 2 minutes. The meeting will then be re-opened.)
- Discussion on matters arising from the Police Report and police issues generally
- To approve as a correct record the Minutes of the Meeting on the 8th September 2022
- To consider matters arising from the Minutes of the Meeting on the 8th September 2022
- To consider the progress of the work relating to the Town Hall Project
- To discuss the Grosmont Online update
- To receive items of correspondence.
- To consider matters relating to Planning.
- To agree expenditure and other accounts matters.
- To discuss the state of the roads in and about Grosmont
- To receive and consider any other business
- The Bin in Llangua
- The toilets under the Town Hall
- To decide the date of the next meeting