You are invited to attend a General Meeting of the Grosmont Community Council to be held on Wednesday 9th November 2022 at 7:00 pm.
Please find the minutes of the 12th October meeting attached below.
It is the clerk’s understanding that the new Police Inspector will be attending the meeting, together with another officer, following a request made by the community councillors.
Do get in touch with any of us if you would like to.
Grosmont Community Council
- To accept apologies for absence
- To disclose personal and pecuniary interests in items of business listed below
- Discussion on matters arising from the Police Report and police issues generally
- Public Forum – (The meeting will be suspended to permit the Public Forum – 10 minutes only and each participant limited to 2 minutes. The meeting will then be re-opened.)
- To approve as a correct record the Minutes of the Meeting on the 12th October 2022
- To consider matters arising from the Minutes of the Meeting on the 12th October 2022 and in particular the amendments to the Minutes of the meeting on the 8th September 2022.
- To consider the progress of the work relating to the Town Hall Project
- To discuss Grosmont Online
- To consider the Highlight Report
- To receive items of correspondence.
- To consider matters relating to Planning.
- To agree expenditure and other accounts matters.
- To discuss the state of the roads in and about Grosmont
- To receive and consider any other business
- To decide the date of the next meeting