If you have an hour or so to spare this weekend, would you consider offering to help with some of the following? If so, please contact us on email@example.com. The numbers in brackets indicate approximately how many people are needed for each task. Thank you.
Friday 22 June
- 4.30pm at Town Hall – Children chalking on the road. Assist Lara with children and parents (2). Manage traffic (4) – high viz vests (we have some spare).
- 6.30pm – Put up bunting (4) (Lee has ladders).
- 6.30pm – Position barriers for Saturday (4).
- 6.30pm – Tables and chairs from Town Hall to be placed outside the pub + 2 tables at side of Town Hall for Feeding Station (4).
Saturday 23 June
- Help with Feeding Station – 10.30-11.30 (2);11.30-12.30 (2); 12.30-1.30 (2).
- Keep an eye on the car park occasionally throughout the day (2).
- 6pm – Dog poo pick-up in Castle grounds prior to children’s activities on Sunday (Stuart +4).
Sunday 24 June
- 9am-9.30am – Check no cars are parked on street and barriers are in position (4).
- Marshalling the Car Park – 9.30-11.00 (3) 11.00-12.30 (2) 12.30-2.00 (2). High viz vests (we have some).
- 4pm – Clear some of the barriers (4)
Monday 25 June
- 10.00am – Barriers, bunting, tables and chairs, car park signs cleared (6+).
- 10.00am – Litter pick-up in Castle grounds and on street (3).